Saturday, October 30, 2010

Let's try this Again!

After more than a few months of inactivity, actually 6 if your counting. I have decided to give this another try.
I admit................. I'm more than a little intimidated by the lack of my writing skills. So if proper english, incomplete sentences or any other inadequacy to the written word annoys you, then this blog is probably not for you.

My intent here is to share my journey, my experiences and thoughts about being gluten free.

So I hope to be of some help. I would love for you to join me in conversation along the way.

3 comments:

  1. Hi cousin. I'm not gf but I have several friends that are. I tried this great cream of mushroom soup. I was surprised how good it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And boldly I will go sista!

    Tam...........I hope you will share my blog with your friends, ask them to be followers, I need some readers! Gotta love soup, can you private message me the recipe on fb when you have sometime?

    ReplyDelete