Sunday, February 28, 2010

I have to give up gluten?

Gluten Free for Newbies

You have just heard the news................you need to give up gluten.

Thoughts run through your foggy brain............what is gluten, where is gluten? I seriously have to give it up?

Well how complicated can this be anyway!

Pretty darn complicated!!!

Gluten is everywhere. It is a special protein derived from wheat, barley and rye.

Don't be discouraged!

I am here to tell you, the news is not bad, but good! This could be a turning point for your over all health and well being.

Wouldnt it be great to feel well again?

Better Health...Better Life

While you may feel overwhelmed, it does get easier. Embrace your new lifestyle. There is light at the end of this tunnel and I am here to help.

My name is Joy and I have been gluten free for 5 years. now. It has been life changing, in a good way! I 'd like to share with you information, ideas, product reviews and recipes.

I hope you will join me on this GF journey............

No comments:

Post a Comment